The World’s Best Composite Mat
SYSTEM7 ™ mats are engineered ground up, using a patented 7-step process which prevents micro-fissures and inconsistencies. The result? A spartan mat, built with strength and longevity in mind. Boasting the highest puncture and PSI ratings, SYSTEM7 ™ comes with a 1-year warranty, the best in the industry!
- Have an existing fleet of mats? No problem. System7 ™ has the advantage of being able to perfectly marry up to and connect with other mat systems on the market! Our one-of-a-kind manufacturing process allows end-users to change the location of the locking connector pin holes during the manufacturing process as well as altering the width of the overlapping and interlocking flanges from 12” to 6”. We can dynamically adjust each mat run for your specific needs.
- Save big on freight while scaling 52 of the 4.25”x8’x14’ mats per truck.
- We’ve listened to the market and customers and have engineered and designed a superior mat system to all others, resulting in superior plastic formulas pertaining to rigidity, improved pin systems, and variableness of flange sizes.
- Our unique composite recipe gives us the highest wear and tear value in the industry (field proven for over 10-years). The strength to weight ratio for System7 ™ is unsurpassed.
Spartan Composites, LLC is the only manufacturer with a dynamic process, making the System7 ™ mat the most versatile and advanced composite mat in the world, bar none.
- Size: 8’ x 14’ x 4.25” thick (2.44m x 4.27m x 10.8cm)
- Weight: 880 lbs (399kg)
- Ships: 4,095 to 4,556 usable sq ft per truck
- Supports: loads up to 600 lbs. per square inch
- Material: made from (HDPE) and other impact modifiers
- UV inhibitors, anti-static properties, and large strength properties
- Non-flammable: UL94HB Fire Rating
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Environment: extremely tough, reusable and recyclable
- Choose between our two most popular sizes, 4.25″x 8’x14’ and 4.25″x7’-6″x14’. One size for trucking in North America and the other for ease of containerizing for overseas shipping.
- System7 ® has the flexibility to keep the overlapping and underlapping flanges/edges at the industry standard 12″ width, or to make them only 6″ inches wide, which provides more usable square footage and prevents wear and tear and broken corners and flanges.
- The additives and inhibitors, such as UV protection, anti-static and elastomers, and the actual types of plastics itself, which make up the System7 ® composite recipe (formula) can be specifically tailored for your needs. Battling severe temperatures and conditions? Allow us to help make you the best possible mat for your job.
- Boasting a huge 52 System7 ® per
truck,achieves 30% more mats per truck than any other similar sized mat on the market. Doesn’t sound like much? Try cutting down on 30% of your freight costs. Over the life of the mat, System7 ® customers save massively on freight.
Manufacturing Composite Mats For Over 14 Years.
We offer a limited warranty on all of our composite mats