SYSTEM7™: Interlocking Composite Mat System
Spartan Composites, LLC is the proud manufacturer of SYSTEM7™, the best overlapping and interlocking composite matting system produced today.
SYSTEM7™ composite mats are engineered ground up with the end-user in mind. The result? A Spartan mat, built for strength, performance, and longevity.
What’s improved? An advanced plastics formula and manufacturing process that addresses the following:
- Wear and tear value
- Extremely durable overlapping flanges
- Weight to strength ratios
- Highest of PSI ratings
- Three-point bending
- Connection system
How was it improved?
- Spartan Composites uses high-quality virgin resins during a patented 7-step manufacturing process. This helps prevent micro-fissures and inconsistencies, ensuring the highest of quality products.
- SYSTEM7™ is a one-piece fusion welded mat, making it stronger, more reliable, and setting SYSTEM7™ apart as the best composite mat in the world!
Shipping size: 4.25” x 8’ x 14’
Usable size: 4.25” x 7’ x 13’ (after overlapping and interlocking)
Connectivity: SYSTEM7™ connects with other composite mats on the market.
Buoyancy: SYSTEM7™ has a buoyancy for those tough applications.
Customization: Spartan Composites can customize your SYSTEM7™ mats for color, logos, tread patterns and more.
Tracking: GPS or RFID options available for tracking your SYSTEM7™ mat fleet.
Weight: 890 lbs per mat.
Transportation: SYSTEM7™ mats are designed with freight savings in mind. More mats per truck translates to more savings on freight costs.
P.S.I.: An industry high, boasting 650 pounds per square inch.
Download the SYSTEM7™ Brochure
- Size: 8’ x 14’ x 4.25” thick (2.44m x 4.27m x 10.8cm)
- Weight: 880 lbs (399kg)
- Ships: 4,095 to 4,556 usable sq ft per truck
- Supports: loads up to 600 lbs. per square inch
- Material: made from (HDPE) and other impact modifiers
- UV inhibitors, anti-static properties, and large strength properties
- Non-flammable: UL94HB Fire Rating
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Environment: extremely tough, reusable and recyclable
- Choose between our two most popular sizes, 4.25″x 8’x14’ and 4.25″x7’-6″x14’. One size for trucking in North America and the other for ease of containerizing for overseas shipping.
- System7 ® has the flexibility to keep the overlapping and underlapping flanges/edges at the industry standard 12″ width, or to make them only 6″ inches wide, which provides more usable square footage and prevents wear and tear and broken corners and flanges.
- The additives and inhibitors, such as UV protection, anti-static and elastomers, and the actual types of plastics itself, which make up the System7 ® composite recipe (formula) can be specifically tailored for your needs. Battling severe temperatures and conditions? Allow us to help make you the best possible mat for your job.
- Boasting a huge 52 System7 ® per
truck,achieves 30% more mats per truck than any other similar sized mat on the market. Doesn’t sound like much? Try cutting down on 30% of your freight costs. Over the life of the mat, System7 ® customers save massively on freight.
Manufacturing Composite Mats For Over 14 Years.
We offer a limited warranty on all of our composite mats