Versatile. Affordable. Light-Weight.
Invasive species can pose a threat to wildlife and the environment when compromised mats are moved from one location to another. They compete with native species endangering wildlife and the quality of natural water sources. This threat to the environment can cost corporations millions in fines and penalties. Our solid core Scout Mat ™ is tough, inert, lightweight, and will never rot, plus they are easily washed and will not facilitate cross-contamination as many hollow-core composite mats will. For those who want to connect Scout Mat ™ together, we offer heavy duty and long-lasting 2-way and 4-way stainless steel connectors.
- At only 88 lbs, our solid composite Scout Mat ™ is the heaviest light-duty mat on the market!
- Thickness: 1/2″ inch
- Width: full 48” wide (4’ feet)
- Length: full 96” long (8’ feet)
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Prevent and reduce rutting
- Protect turf and wetland environments
- Never rot
- Deliver maximum traction
- Dispel mud during vehicle traverse
- Reduce sideways movement and slippage
- Be reversible, offering a longer field life
Manufacturing Composite Mats For Over 14 Years.
We offer a limited warranty on all of our composite mats